View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:55 PM   #59
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Handsome Bart
Dear GeekMaster:

I've been following the "Select Boot for K4 and Touch" forum about 3 months cause I bricked my Kindle Touch .

I've tried to follow the instructions on the thread to unbrick the device, all in vain. Also, I donīt know anyone who can interpretate the steps for me to effect the procedure.

For all that, I beg you do an "Unbrick Your KT For Dummies".

I hope that you understand my desperation. Iīm a med school student who doesn't have much free time and really needs his KT.

I'll always be grateful for your contribution to the ignorant like me.

Hail Master!!!
silver18 is working on a debricking guide for noobs (dummies). I will add a link to it to my simple debricking sticky when I get it. Thanks silver18. We are looking forward to this guide.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote