View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 07:42 AM   #8
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Move visibly while in use???

My K3 goes for weeks between charges; I'm still running firmware v3.2.
Back when running firmware rev, 3.2 it almost seemed to move as you watched it and used it, I was only getting maybe 4 days between charges. But also I am a very heavy reader (6-7hrs daily). So in the course of a days of reading, I could look at the battery bar and see it has moved by chunks. The upgrade to 3.3 solved the problem..

So my saying it moved visibly in use, does contain a grain of truth!

Note: This is my second k3-3g, the first one had the same problem, short battery life between charges. Amazon sent me a replacement and it had the same problem. Finally determined/suspected, it was my heavy use.

The firmware upgrade, fixed it. It could have been when my unit upgraded to rev. 3.2 back in January, maybe the install was faulty? But for sure the rev. 3.3 install did the trick. I now have very close to 2 weeks use now before having to recharge.

Last edited by DustyDisks; 11-30-2011 at 07:50 AM.