Thread: PRS-600 ebook library overseas ....
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 07:33 AM   #14
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjhaas View Post
It works, but it sucks big time I cannot transfer DRM'ed ePub ebooks from my two main computers, both Macs. I thought this "PC-only" thing was way behind us in 2009.
Do you have the V3.0 Sony Library software installed on your Mac? It was my understanding that they'd bundled the necessary functionality from ADE into that, so you should be able to use a Mac. It might be that I've been lucky or already got things setup on Windows, but 've certainly been able to download protected ePub's from an online library direct to my Mac then onto my 505 without needing to go via a Windows system.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote