View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 07:29 PM   #41
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardancalibre View Post
Thanks a lot robko. You've been enlightening. I hope I'll be able to make up for the annotations problem through calibre's function "fetch the annotations"
Calibre's fetch annotations function adds the annotations to the comments field in calibre. You are probably better getting the annotations file from the device. Search for my posts with "annot" and "xml" in them for details.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote