View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #217
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
Oh, I probably forgot to include config.lua, sorry. Will check when I'm back at my development machine. That new script is an example from dpavlin, he uses it on his Linux desktop machine to start a local Xvnc server, run x2vnc for interconnecting the local X server with that Xvnc server and uses an SSH link to his Kindle (via USB) to start kindlevncviewer on the Kindle. Quite neat startup sequence that will essentially run another desktop environment and show it on the Kindle, usable with the desktop machine's mouse and keyboard.
wow. nice, yeah it's missing thanks
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote