Thread: Nook HD reviews
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:41 PM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Another pic from a review, which clearly shows the gap between frame and housing.
I'm really surprised: Nook classic had been a real beauty. And the reviews of Nook HD in general are quite favorable.
Does no one care about such aesthetic flaws? I do: Once I've seen them, I can't forget about them.
I even gave back my HP Slate 2 because of similar gaps.
On HP Slate 2, there even was a potential risk of getting dust below the screen. I don't think, this can happen with Nook HD.
Still, very strange...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1553-gal_verge_super_wide.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	96602  
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote