View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 02:18 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I have DirecTV. My brother, who also has DirecTV and I were talking about switching to Dish for lower pricing. He made the switch and the very same day called DirecTV and had them re-install.

The Dish installer made a mess of things and stole a custom switcher my brother had made (he got it back).

My sister in Florida has Dish and after seeing how hers operates, I'll stick with DirecTV.

They all suck (just as all cell phone companies suck). You just have decided which suck you can live with.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote