Thread: ebook piracy
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 01:41 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I dont think he is talking rubbish. I think his thoughts on the music industry and dead on. I think the biggest problem is that, generally, people do not read... but damn near everyone I know listens to music be it on the radio or an MP3 player. Or they dont read enough to purchase an eBook reader to turn around and purchase books. it is simpler for them to just spend some money on a paper back and call it a day. Or even better, go to the thrift store and get a book for a damn quarter.
Piracy will not help the eBook industry. Every book that is pirated becomes another excuse why authors dont release books electronically.
The general public needs to read more before eBooks become as popular as MP3's...
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote