View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 08:35 PM   #26
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
This release fixed the issue I had been having with meta-tags not working properly. The only issue I've had with it so far is converting PDB-to-LRF; for some reason it's not parsing the PDB properly and paragraphs are all over the place. On another note, the LIT-to-LRF is working perfectly; it only took me a few minutes to convert a score of LIT's I had to something usable. Now if only there was a way to highlight multiple "pre-selected" titles so I can remove them all at once instead of one at a time...

Great work vvv!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote