View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #7
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
If one has a lot of books as I do, rooting the nook is the only way to go. Now with Trook I have organized my books a lot like how the Sony does it. Folders for authors -A B C, E F G, J K L, and so on. Under each folder I have a sub folder for the authors. When I open an author I can see all the books in cover flow mode. This really makes it easy to find a book you want to read. Before Trook I limited the number of books on my nook to around 60 because I did not want to spend all day hitting the next page button to find the book. Now with Trook I have over 700 books on the nook. With Trook I have the perfect reader.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote