View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 10:00 PM   #35
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by petermillard View Post
I'd also suggest you try out both devices before making the purchase - perhaps using the 'view a device in a cafe near you' list on these very boards.
Sage advice. If you can, try them out under real world conditions. I tend to get a little carsick when I read my 505 on the bus, but I don't have that problem with my iPhone. I figure it must have something to do with how I hold them, or maybe with how much eye-travel is required to read each. But the fact remains...
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote