View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:31 AM   #227
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Well I just bought 3 old non-lighted readers to play with (and read on). A Jetbook Lite, an Aluratek Pro, and an Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro. All 5". Only the Astak has arrived, so far, but I really like it. I'd like one of the current companies to produce a lighted 5" reader with folder capabilities like the three I mentioned. And SD card slots. I had a Jetbook before, so I know what to expect. Great lightweight readers that can have folders and sub-folders, and with full size SD card slots!
I owned a Pocket Pro. It was my first eReader. They peel after awhile. I put the Cool Reader firmware on it. Had to use some really black fonts to read with. I upgraded to a K3 and sold the Pocket Pro when I wanted a K4.

I like the Kindle collections better. The only thing I really liked about my old reader was it weighed practically nothing.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote