View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #7
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Have you tried just loading the books via windoze explorer? I had this problem on and off when plugging the t1 into the pc I now use the wall charger and load my books via dropbox and I haven't had it since.. the only time it gets plugged into the pc is for a firmware update.. there is a subtle bug somewhere in the sony software that causes that "continous loading" to happen I got it once when just creating a collection
bla is offline   Reply With Quote