View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:20 PM   #89
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
This is book one of her Dark Gothic series.

I just bought another of her books when Sony had that coupon and now I got another one. Her historicals sound intriguing.
I enjoyed her historicals. Even though they're written in 3rd person, there's very little from the hero's POV in the early ones. I think that's why His Wicked Sins is probably my favorite of her histiricals as we get more of the hero's POV. But I enjoyed them all.

This is the same author that wrote Driven and Hidden as Eve Kenin. The only books of hers I haven't read are the new YA and her paranormals. But that's more because I don't like to read paranormals with vampires and demons.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote