View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 05:36 AM   #18
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
how come?
I listen to music in several ways. My primary method is streaming internet radio stations like Pandora, TuneIn Radio, HiDef Radio, etc. For that, I'll generally use either my PC or docked iPod touch. If I want to listen to a specific song, then I'll play it on YouTube.

My CD collection is ripped to MP3s and I listen to it on my PC or Sansa Clip Zip. I don't load these songs to either of my media players (Galaxy Player, iPod touch), because those devices are too large to carry around on a daily basis. Streaming is more than adequate for these devices, since I always have my Clip Zip with me.

Because of internet radio, I rarely buy music anymore. But when I do, it's from Amazon (never from iTunes); taking advantage of their $1~$2 MP3 credits and I generally get classical music. Since it's already stored in Amazon's cloud, it's easy to listen to at home or work.

My iPod touch is overwhelmingly used as a docked audio playback device - streaming music, news, audiobooks, podcasts, and iTunes U. With this new app, I can now add cloud music to that list.

My iTunes account has zero songs in it. I don't see any advantage I'd get by placing music there.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote