View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 04:09 PM   #36
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanphi View Post
I received the email address of Zakilephoth.

But I haven't received any code so far.

So if I understand well, when I receive the code, I have to register to the Baen website and give this address at the end of the process.

Is it right ?

I suppose I will find the address of the Baen website somewhere on that thread.

Jeanphi
You will receive an email will a Gift Certificate. Click on the link in the certificate, that will open the bundle.

Then click on add to cart.
then click on checkout.
It will then ask you to log in or sign up for a new account.
After that when it ask for payment enter your gift code,click update.
Click continue checkout.
Before your confirm payment it will ask if you would like to email a gift certificate, enter the person who pm you email address then confirm payment.

You are done.

bernie

Last edited by gbm; 10-21-2013 at 11:07 AM.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote