View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 05:04 PM   #1
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
syncing question

My husband was reading a book on his iPhone in the Kindle app. When he was done, he deleted it off his phone.

I have loaded the book on my Kindle and my iPhone. When I go to my Kindle or my iPhone to read the same book, it wants to sync to the furthest page that was read on HIS iphone. Is this normal even after he deleted the book?

I should say, when he first deleted the book, he was at the end of the book. I thought maybe this was the problem, so he reloaded the book onto his iPhone and it showed that he was currently at the end of the book. So he returned to the beginning of the book and then deleted it again. It still is showing on my kindle and my iPhone the furthest page read on HIS iPhone.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote