View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 08:46 PM   #22
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I've got the 300 light cover and I actually like it. The photos someone showed or NOT accurate as photos tend to not show direct light very well. I don't have a spot on my screen, at least when I adjust it correctly. (If used a MightyBright light in the same fashion as the photo of the cover light, and the photo was poorly taken as that one was, it would show a spot too.)
Hey jswinden, feel free to post your own wonderful photos before you criticize someone else's efforts to share, as best they know how, their experience. Too often people give their opinions without posting any kind of photos to show what they're talking about. Since that frustrates me too, and I knew I was packing the light up and sending it back, I took photos, as best I could, to at least give everyone an idea of what I was talking about. In my follow up photos, I did the same. Sorry if my photos don't meet your high standards, but since all you've done is talk and not attempt to post any photos of your own, I'll take your opinion as nothing but hot air.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote