View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:52 AM   #1608
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by danskmacabre View Post
Well there is a scene in book one with a naked couple with their guts pulled out and is described graphically, I think that is too much for a 12 year old.

TBH I'll probs go with around 16, from then onwards he'll probably be reading what he wants regardless of my views anyway.
You are quite right. Forgot about that. And if you remember right, Harry does get sick. So Jim is making sure that you as reader are aware of the wrongness (that a word? if not now it is) of the whole crime-scene. I actually remember reading something similar
Spoiler:
on an island. This time a girl on girl action, very visual. ( You will know when you get there. ) (Turn Coat)

Quite possible that I feel like a kid in the candy store reading the series, that I forget not everything that is funny and hilarious to me as an mature adult is equally entertaining for a growing developing younger little person.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 01-31-2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: spoiler tag added
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote