View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 04:06 PM   #76
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Nope you got to turn WiFi off yourself which is easy to do with the app. Great to know it works on the HD model! I would be lost without that app!
Another question for you Blossom.

What browser do you use and why do you like it? Do you use Flash for any websites? It seems like that is why people use other browsers? Or does Silk "spy" on users?

I noticed when browsing an item I bought at Amazon, it showed I purchased this on my account! It shocked me because I go to other wesbsites and worry and my personal info going to another website by malicious websites. Do you use a type of WOT (web of truth) that shows if green for safe, yellow for not, red for danger? This is what I use for Firefox, though not always accurate.

I don't like (yet I do for Prime movies) it automatically logs you into your Amazon account.
new is offline   Reply With Quote