View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #216
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by belalugosimf View Post
hey.. geekmaster, that is great idea! I have ubuntu live distribution cd...
OK, here i go again!!!!
will post results here.

you guys realy give hope... )))
And it that does not work, then try installing 32-bit windows in a VM, and run fastboot from there. There is rarely a reason to "give up". Most problems can be solved if you just keep trying different things until you find one that works.

Thomas Edison was a great inventor, and his approach involved finding a solution only after many (sometimes hundreds) of failures. That persistence and tenacity is a halmark of all great inventors. Do not even think about "giving up" on your kindle.

I try to live by the "nothing is impossible" way of life myself, and I have a history of literally "jaw-dropping" achievements throughout my life (I have seen mouths open unrealistically wide amongst the people watching me in "cube farms" when I come out of a "coding trance" -- which makes me feel a sense of pride and creeped out at the same time).

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-12-2012 at 02:02 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote