View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #13
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Hi,

I've just skimmed through my PDF collection, trying to find the most challenging PDF files in my system (filled with text, formula's, as well as some showing GIF and JPG variants).

Here are the direct link to 11 of the most challenging print screens I could find for displaying on the jetbook..
Some of them have a JPG and GIF variant, just out of curiousity on how the screen would display the gif pixelation.

If these will pass as readable, 99,9% of PDF's will pass.

If anyone could save them to the jetbook (just rightclick and save) and take some pics on how they look on the jetbook?

Thanks!

GIF 256 colors pixelated:

GIF 256 colors non pixelated:

JPG +16M colors

Univ book, dual page with formula's:

A page with lots of text:

A lousy scanned document, dual page:

Musical annotation, scan:

JPG VS GIF on text:
GIF:

JPG:

A regular Univ. Book:

Univ book dual page (tons of info on the screen):

If the Jetbook Color can actually display the last pic in readable format, it has surpassed my expectations of the device, as I'll most likely never read 2 pages full screen!
One thing is sure,
Most of the dual pagers won't be readable on an 800x600 resolution!

Last edited by ProDigit; 02-02-2012 at 09:59 AM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote