Thread: Seriousness Guide Stones.
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 02:34 AM   #4
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
if it were something truly ancient and mysterious I would be interested. as it is... it seems to take a lot of tenets from Buddhism, others I'm sure as well. I didn't read enough of it, but if they want you to join find out if they ever played poker with L. Ron Hubbard and a few other sci-fi authors

From what I gather there is absolutely nothing to join.

That bit of work must have cost quite a lot of money to produce. I don't think that it was made on a whim.

Who knows, as time goes by it might become a more popular subject to ponder over.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote