View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 07:32 AM   #14
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeOnyx View Post
Hi,

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Mike Hu. I am in charge of US Sales for Onyx Boox. I like to spend some time on this forum to really get to know the eReader community since we really want to make Boox as user friendly as possible.
Hi Mike,
As you probably know, BeBook will come with a rebranded Boox, the BeBook Neo. I suppose the hardware is the same and they only differ in software. Do you know what the differences will be? As BeBook is a wellknown brand in my country and Onyx is much less know there would be a natural tendency to get the BeBook Neo instead of the Onyx Boox. Are there any advantages to get the Boox instead? Other than it being available NOW.
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote