View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 03:49 AM   #12
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I would like the bars to be smaller, but also important is what is displayed in the bars. I do not want a top bar. I want to see current page location in the book in the bottom bar. I am not interested in page position in the chapter unless it is also accompanied by position in the whole book. I won't use kepubs for this reason.
I don't care for the chapter numbers either. Strangely enough I find no page numbers far less irritating than chapter numbers without page numbers.

Probably Kobo is copying the Android free apps such as Moon+ reader. At least they didn't copy Amazons location numbers.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote