View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:25 AM   #1
Alex Bleach
Enthusiast
Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC - PDF & Kindle Desktop
The difficult second novel\story

I've abandoned one short story I was working on for NaNoWriMo. Simply, because it didn't feel right, it was a light, Christmas story and the words didn't feel like my own or maybe the style didn't. Has anyone else experienced this?

I've now started another short story that I really want to finish.

Has anybody got any tips on staying focused?

Also is it easier to write and finish a third novel or story, once two have been successfully completed.

Thanks
Alex Bleach is offline   Reply With Quote