Thread: Accessory port
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #5
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
The next obvious (but non-trivial) step is to write an ALSA driver for the K4 that can send sound out the accessory port, adding sound output capability to the K4.

For now (after mmatej provided the "proc" port to poke), I want to add K4 sound support using this method to my "geekmaster video player" in addition to the ALSA sound support used in my "noisy rhythms" demo program (thanks to twobob for giving me the push in the right direction).

Of course, my source code will give sound credit to twobob and mmatej.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote