View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 12:03 PM   #15
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Yes, you find the it within your control panel. You need to scroll down the list of options to the part where it says "Forum Exclusion".

Alex, that solution doesn't work for me. It may work and I simply don't understand how it works, but even though I have indicated I only want English language, when I log in and ask for new posts in the past 24 hours, I still get non-English language posts.

Is it because I'm asking for posts and threads rather than forums? (Probably, now that I think of it.) Anyway, what I would find useful is the ability to exclude not just forums but non-English threads (I'm that typical American who can only converse in non-English English).

EDIT: Alex, another thought. What might be a good way to solve my problem would be if I could simply choose to ignore a thread from the main thread listing, that is, from the main listing of posts without actually opening the thread and then choosing to ignore it.

Last edited by rhadin; 12-14-2009 at 12:07 PM.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote