View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
FBreader vs adobeviewer .. configuration

Hi all /wave

Just a note that im using the PB360.

I have a question reguarding the FBreader and if it could be set up to do just a couple of things that the adobeviewer seems to do.

First off as a new user I find both of them functional and useable, what do YOU like about one vs the other?

what one do you prefer more?

Now on to my questions:

In adobeviewer, I think over all this would be very useable exect for the fact I have this floating page number on the right hand of the screen. It seems to be there every other page.

Is there any way to remove it?

In FBreader, I do enjoy this reader and the fact you can customize it more it seems.

But, is there a way to set it up so that the book cover picter displays as one full page when you first open a book ( granted I just now finally got all my books converted and installed with calibre ( man it toook a while to import / configure them in calibre at first ))?

Right now at least on the book im reading the book cover is reduced in size in fbreader, but full screen in adobeviewer.

also, in fbreader, is there a way to have new chapters start on a new page etc? It is currently running all together ( same book in adobeviewer, the chapters start in new page etc )

Thank you for your help ..

and hope you all are having as much fun with your pocketbooks as i am.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote