View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 08:10 AM   #9
Fitzwaryn
Connoisseur
Fitzwaryn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Fitzwaryn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Fitzwaryn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Fitzwaryn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

How about a simple directory structure that allows folders/sibdirectories. THAT would be a major improvement!

And while we're at it a simple USB interface that would simply allow book files to be moved to and from the Reader as with the Cybook which simply appears as a drive to a PC?

I see feature creep coming. Do nothing to improve the basic functionality but add enough bells and whistles that the device becomes a nightmare to use until we reach the point where the cell phone industry has gotten where someone is selling a great new device that does nothing but.... make phone calls.

I want a device that allows me to move files easily onto and off of the device. find them on the device and then allows me to READ them.

Next thing will be a docking station that provides a keyboard and mouse and monitor. lol
Fitzwaryn is offline   Reply With Quote