View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 04:29 PM   #8
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I first read about E Ink on BBC News, I think. I would then check around on the net every now and then to see if there were any devices in production yet. When the iLiad started shipping, I started reading the iRex boards more frequently, and found the references to this site (which is generally more helpful, even regarding iLiad specific content).

Colorful personal story: every now and then I get an itch to abandon most of my worldly goods and take to the road in a microbus or similar. (This is usually when my kids are driving me crazy, I admit.) But the thought of leaving behind all my books was too upsetting. Then, when I read about E Ink, I started to think that it might be possible after all.

Last edited by nekokami; 11-05-2006 at 04:32 PM. Reason: addition of colorful personal story
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote