View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 09:41 AM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I first came across Mobileread, along with a few other e-book and PDA-dedicated sites, when I was contemplating entering the e-book market with my novels.

At the time, I was skimming a lot of sites to get info on what people were looking for in e-books, how they read them, what their thinking was on price and formats, etc. At first I was dismayed to see how much people seemed to suggest that "the only good e-book is a FREE e-book!" But I stuck around anyway, and I've learned a lot (and found a few customers as well)!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote