View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 01:10 PM   #57
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
I guess that might be true.

IF and only if the publisher is an anachronism mired in the nineteenth century.

Period.

In the event, however, that the publisher should turn out to be an educated business man, there is obviously the third option of having software written and hardware set up to fully automate the process. Just like one does with any other repetitive process in any other business.
The number of errors I see in many of my purchased ebooks tells me that people do, in fact, automate the process. If you want a good quality ebook, you still need to have someone check it but that's not very expensive when you think of it terms of thousands of copies.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote