View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 07:15 PM   #164
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
I'm glad I started reading in the order you outlined in post 2 when I started the series last summer. I was planning to read Agent of Change first, since that's what most people suggests, but I think Local Custom and Scout's Progress were a nice introduction to the universe, and they are still my favourites

After finishing the Department of Interior story arc I took a break from the series (I was a bit tired of how easy everything became for the characters with their mate bonds). I've just started the stories in Unibus I, and I plan to read the rest more or less in publication order. Except for taking your advise and reading Balance of Trade after the two Crystal books.

This of course depends on how many short stories I feel like read in a row (I've started telling my self "-but you could just start Crystal Soldier and read the chap books in between"...)

Last edited by tilia; 06-05-2013 at 07:18 PM.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote