View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #157
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Boy, that list sure is a labor of love.

Now, if the author of the list took all those segments and combined them into one humongous ebook, then I might attempt it.

All it needs now is to be precisely graphed out on a timeline....

I was just looking at my Audible.com account and I've got some credits piled up; I think I just need Audible's version of "Local Custom" - I've already got the CD version of it - and then I'll have all of the audiobook versions available. I'm really enjoying having access to my Audible library on my Nook HD.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote