View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #151
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
I'm not sure I'd call the whole duology the weakest. I really like Crystal Soldier, as there where so many "Ah Ha" moments. I'm not much enjoying the tower of scholars thing in Crystal Dragon. Reviews I've read say the finish is great, so I'll just keep pushing through.

Last edited by jgaiser; 05-31-2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Too many Crystals. First instance should have been Soldier
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote