View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 11:17 PM   #485
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Same here. It's tough. Nothing works. Flonase, Sinex, Sinus Rinse, Mucinex. I have a deviated septum and polyp in my right Maxillary sinus I blame it. Fall is usually the worst but Spring seems to be close.

I just finished Crow's Row so now I am in the what do I read next phase.
I use Flonase, Zyrtec, and Singulair. My problem is postnasal drip turning into a cough. The above meds don't get really rid of it, just improve it. My husband has a deviated septum as well and really suffers with sinus infections. It takes him a lot of antibiotics to kick them, but lucky for him the allergies aren't as much of a problem.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote