View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:20 PM   #691
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
So.

After I contacted BN just after the first of the year and was told I'd get my code shortly, and then didn't get it, I simply gave up, not willing to devote any more effort to the whole fiasco. But now, suddenly, here comes an e-mail from BN telling me that my transfer has been completed! So I scurry over to the BN site, log in, and find ... nothing has been transferred. Not a single Fictionwise title has been added. I spot-checked a few FW titles against the list of nontransferable titles, and none of them appear on it, so they SHOULD have transferred. I e-mailed BN, because they've gotten me all annoyed again after I'd washed my hands of the whole thing.

Could someone who had titles transferred to an existing account tell me if they're added to the top as "most recent," as opposed to being integrated according to the FW purchase date?
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote