View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 09:57 AM   #6
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
You probably won't get many direct sales from Smashwords, but they distribute to a lot of other sites. If you're not already on the other sites, the distribution will probably be the biggest benefit.

That said, some authors sell well on Smashwords, and you might become one of them.
I've gotten most places I wanted to be by going through BookBaby, the only issue/problem I have is that many of the places they distribute epubs to add their own DRM regardless of what I requested. Hence my thought that Smashwords would be a place I'd like to add to my list ... though it's not high on my list of priorities at this point in time.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote