View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:23 PM   #62
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
The only issue that would matter was the books I hadn't read--and if I changed readers from a Kindle to ePUB.

I don't have family members to share with (my mom reads, but not the same things I do. My nephew might someday want a book or two from my collection, but that's a maybe.)

It is, however, a valid concern and a fair one. Books should last longer than the device they are sold on/with. A standard format (epub or kindle or devices that support both) would go a long way to solving the problem, I think.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote