View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 02:47 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
seaparate fiction, non fiction into 2 libraries

as the thread title says - is there any simple way to reflag each book as either fiction or non-fiction., with a view to then splitting one large library into two. I do not currently have reliable tags & it would take far too long to do this by inspecting every book.

can I do this via a bulk metadata download operation, or my inspecting / manipulating ISBNs ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote