View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 07:15 AM   #13
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Not really, except I now read almost exclusively in English. I'm looking forward to a broader selection of e-books in my own language, though I've always had a preference for English and American authors.

I don't read "wider". Before, my usual method of selecting books, was by browsing the library shelves and that way I got subjected to a very wide variety, which I could even try out for free.

Like phenomshel, I think the main difference between then and now is the Internet and its availability of information to help me discover new authors to read - not to forget the option of having people to talk with about books and get inspiration that way.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote