View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 01:53 PM   #7
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbenny View Post
When I originally inquired as to whether anyone would want these in HTML in another thread, you were the first to point out that they were available in other formats, as did others. It seems that the MobileRead groupies are biased toward the proprietary Sony and Mobipocket formats, instead of something like text or HTML, which is usable on a wide variety of devices. Perhaps I shouldn't bother sharing any more HTML ebooks here, as it seems they aren't wanted.
Hadrien misses no opportunity to promote his own site.

Meanwhile, count me as another who prefers HTML source. I can read it on desktop and laptop directly, convert it to Plucker for my Palm OS device, and fairly readily convert to other formats if needed.

Please continue to share HTML you've worked on. I for one appreciate it.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote