Thread: iLiad FBReader
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 04:07 PM   #14
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
GREAT work Adam B.

I'm looking forward to seeing this nearing final status. At the moment it's not for the likes of me yet, but once it's working (at least beta-status) and yokos (or somebody) makes an installer I'll be sure to try it.
The only problem now is that I'm not using my ILiad anymore, and with a great reading software becoming available it would be cool to go back, but it is just so much more convenient to use the STAReBOOK, and more than a new reading software would be required to bring me back to the Iliad...unfortunately. My girlfriend uses the Iliad from time to time, bu I guess she won't realkly see the benefit of having fbreader on it...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote