View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 04:09 PM   #114
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Having enough screen room for handwriting was one of the major reasons I decided to stick with the full-size iPad rather than go for the iPad Mini. The Mini looks as if it would handle things fine in landscape mode, but I didn't want to take a chance in case I was wrong (many apps display differently in landscape mode). How is the Mini for handwriting?
I found it very usable. I could write comfortably even in portrait mode, but of course I could fit less text on a page than on the iPad 3. And since I got the old one with a non retina display, pages written on the mini looked coarse and low res compared to pages written on the big iPad. Most apps, including Noteshelf, won't let you choose the size of your paper but automatically set it according to the screen size.

The main problem for me was that I couldn't handle using two iPads, syncing was too much of a pain, and since I have to choose I prefer keeping the iPad 3, even if it's heavier and bulkier to carry around.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote