View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 04:37 AM   #8
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Oh. Well, some more information for you guys: it's not just a pdf, it's a pdf WITH ADOBE DRM. Which I am not set up to clean up, and frankly I don't think it's worth the trouble. I know it didn't cost me anything except a few seconds of my time (well, and the fact that one more company now has my e-mail address), but it's still extremely annoying.

Sorry Pete, I know you meant well, but really it's better to say these things from the start, especially since an email address is required to download the book. No big deal, but annoying as I said.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote