View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 04:13 AM   #10
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Dummy Me

I gave myself a generous 3. Computers mac windows and windows on mac no problem. Linux for me is like those old maps that indicate unknown areas with the caution "here there be dragons".

I don't believe that you need to be that technologically proficient to use a iLiad but having said that I had to get my brother in law out to get me on my home wireless network with the thing.

I would love to be able to listen to mp3s on my iLiad but lack the ability to even start. All sorts of stuff unavailable to me I guess. My own field moves so rapidly that I lack the time and motivation to get involved with linux on an iLiad. Perhaps over Xmas I will give it a shot.

Thank goodness for all you clever chaps on this forum
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote