View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #26
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
It seems my question bothered you for some odd reason. I don't remember saying "Perfect Summer Reads (and the people who enjoy them) suck." I was simply puzzled by a label whose name didn't make much sense to me (just as the names of several literary labels don't make a lot of sense to me). This thread has helped me gain some insight into what I wasn't understanding, but I'll be honest ... some of the answers I got were offered a lot more pleasantly than others.
Not an odd reason at all. I think the question and many of the answers reflect a certain snobbery about reading. Perhaps that wasn't intended.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote