View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:39 AM   #112
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Gah that was painful. First the CC on file @ B&N was no more due to someone swiping the number and pretending to be me, THEN, the name really doesn't match the name on the card (no middle initial) and I had to remember how to uh update some Calibre info because I so rarely use it...(being a Kindle girl ya know)

BUT. Thanks for the heads up! It's ready for me now.

If I ever get 'round to reading it!

~whew~
Luckily I still had my Nook account set up from the Fictionwise merge so it was easy enough to get. I don't think Amazon has the same edition in Kindle. I don't why. It seems to be that way with alot of her book only.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote