View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:20 PM   #7
Stephen B
Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by martybess View Post
Wow this sounds much more complicated then I was hoping.

Thanks for the replies.

Marty
Hi Marty,

Smashwords provides a pretty comprehensive guide here http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/52

You can download it for free as a pdf or whatever suits you. At first reading it all seemed pretty bamboozling to me, but just this weekend my wife and I sat down and went trough it a step at a time and I got my new short story uploaded with no problems. Once formatted for Smashwords the manuscript is easily uploaded to Amazon et al.

Hope this helps!
Stephen B is offline   Reply With Quote